Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid Export Excel Combo Value Problem
posted

Hello,

I want to export grid to excel as it is shown. For example, there is a combo on a field and the valuepath and the displaymemberpath are different from each other. If I export the grid to excel the valuepath values is shown on the excel sheet. I want to export the grid with the displaymemberpath values, not with the valuepath values. How can i do that?

<igDP:Field Name="bbbb" Label="aaaa">
                    <igDP:Field.Settings>
                        <igDP:FieldSettings EditorType="{x:Type inf:XamComboEditor}" AutoSizeOptions="All">
                            <igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                <Style TargetType="{x:Type inf:XamComboEditor}">
                                    <Setter Property="DisplayMemberPath" Value="Value" />
                                    <Setter Property="ValuePath" Value="Code" />
                                    <Setter Property="Value" Value="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Path=Content}" />
                                    <Setter Property="ItemsSource" Value="{Binding RelativeSource={RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type local:DCDList}},Path=DataContext.CurrencyList, Mode=OneWay}" />
                                </Style>
                            </igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                        </igDP:FieldSettings>
                    </igDP:Field.Settings>
                </igDP:Field>