Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Xamdatagrid stackoverflow exception in V 9.2
posted

I am working with multiple xamdatagrids. I have two inherited classes from xamdatagrid. I create xamdatagrid inside another xam datagrid. I have ued first inheriter to be the top grid and the second to be the child grids, since i have different functionalities for both. I can have upto 3 levels of heirarchical grds, but can have n number of top level grid. I get stack over flow exception when i click on the row of second level grid inside second top level grid. I am using observablecollections to bind the grids. I have used converters to convert values. This was working fine with infragistics.windows.datapreseter dll of 8.1 version. When i upgraded that to 9.2 i am having this problem.. When i look into the code in debug mode, i find after completing the 'LostFocus' event of the grid which i handle, it goes to read the attributes of my underlying datasource in never ending cycles.  Below is an example to visualize the scenario i am talking:

1. TopLevelXamgrid1

1.1 FirstInnerXamgrid

1.1.1 SecondInnerXamgrid

2. SeconTopLevelXamgrid2

2.1 FirstInnerXamgrid

2.1.1 SeconInnerXamgrid

When i click on the row of 2.1.1 i get stackoverflow exception. When i click on 1.1.1, its fine. The same code i have is working fine with 8.1 version. Tried using usenestedpanels=true and Isnesteddatadisplayenabled=true in vain.

Immediate suggestion or solution is awaited and appreciated.

Thanks,

aziz