Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Style xamRibbon
posted

Hi,

I know it is possible to make customized styles for instance defining washgroups for instance 

<igThemes:ResourceWasher.WashGroups> <igThemes:WashGroupCollection> <!-- Specify WashColors for each WashGroup in the Theme. The WashGroups are the same in all themes. --> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="Caption" WashColor="#FF719730"/> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="HeaderPanel" WashColor="#FF719730"/> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="Hover" WashColor="#FFCEE685"/> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="TabArea" WashColor="#FF719730" WashMode="HueSaturationReplacement"/> <!-- The following WashGroups are defined but not used in this sample. The WashColor is explicitly set to "Transparent", though we could have just left these out. --> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="BaseColor" WashColor="Transparent"/> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="Text" WashColor="Transparent"/> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="Pressed" WashColor="Transparent"/> <igThemes:WashGroup Name="IsChecked" WashColor="Transparent"/> </igThemes:WashGroupCollection> </igThemes:ResourceWasher.WashGroups>

Nevertheless i want some more power and i want to set a background image, not only define the color but define a background image, for instance something like TabArea Background="image" is this possible?

Parents
    posted

I found generic themes on ...\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2009.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\Ribbon i think i can change them to get the behavior im looking for, unfortunetly when i copy the themes to a project and try to build them the following error appear: Error No constructor for type 'RelativeSource' has 3 parameters. 

Can you please help me?

Reply Children
No Data