Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataCarousel hidden fields
posted

Hello,

I have a XamDataCarousel and gave it a datasource. There are tree properties in my datasource (name, value and ishidden). I want to show name and value properties on XamDataCarousel. But if the ishidden property is true then i want the properties to be hidden or collapsed. How can i do that on tha xaml code?

<igDP:XamDataCarousel.FieldLayouts>

<igDP:FieldLayout>

<igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>

<igDP:Field Name="Name" Label="Name" >

<igDP:Field.Settings>

<igDP:FieldSettings CellMinHeight="25" CellMinWidth="64"/>

</igDP:Field.Settings>

</igDP:Field>

<igDP:Field Name="Value" Label="Value" >

<igDP:Field.Settings>

<igDP:FieldSettings CellMinHeight="25" CellMinWidth="64"/>

</igDP:Field.Settings>

</igDP:Field>

</igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>

</igDP:FieldLayout>

</igDP:XamDataCarousel.FieldLayouts>

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello,

Do you want the whole field to be hidden/collapsed or just the specific cell? I am guessing it is the second one, so you can create a style for the CellValuePresenter and bind the VIsibility property of the CellValuePresenter to the underlying value. You would have to use a converter as well (IValueConverter) in the binding, because you will be converting bool to Visibility. Also please note, that if you are defining the field layout in the xaml, you have to include all of the fields (in this case IsHidden) even if you want to hide some of them.

Reply Children
No Data