Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamdatagrid seems to lose binding w hierarchical data
posted

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Project is attached.
I am binding the selected item to a property in my VM. The grid seems to lose the binding after a while.

Build and run.
Notice if you click and drag on the parent name cells it will set the IsParentSelected in the VM and the checkbox column.
Then if you expand Row 1 and then collapse it, Row 2 selection seems to have lost the binding. You now no longer get IsSelected bound to the VM IsParentSelected.

If you reduce the number of ChildItems in the code behind to around 5 Childitems by commenting them out from being added to the collection. Then the steps above do not cause the problem.

testhier.zip
    posted

Hello,

I apologize that no one has yet answered this post. We were inundated with more posts than we had resources to cover. Since that time we have been adding people to the task of making sure every post gets a reply from an Infragistics employee.

I do not seem to be able to reproduce the problem using version 2010.2. If you still have this problem with the latest version of NetAdvantage, please let us know and I can work further with you on this.,

Thank you!