Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
implementing a no-limit label maximum
posted

Hello all, I have an issue wherby I have all my labels set to "wrap" so that when the user begins to shrink the window, the labels contract and react accordingly.  Once the min. on each label is reached, than the scrollbar appears allowing the user to see all columns.  All of that is great, but I've noticed that once the scrollbar is enabled, the user cannot then drag the columns to the right for example to make one column larger.  I realize there are min. on each, but with other grids i've seen they also have min. on theirs but still seem to allow the user to drag a column within the grid, and at that point of course the scroll bar shrinks since there is now more real estate in the window because of the growth, that's what i'm looking for.

I know it must just be an attribute I have to set, but to date I can't find it, thank you all.

(I attached a pic to illustrate, as you can see some labels have wrapped and hit their min, now when I try to expand one it is locked and will not expand.  Also, i've attached a piece of the xaml from one of the columns.)

<

igDP:Field Name="AccountNumber" Label

="Account Number">

<igDP:Field.Settings

>

<igDP:FieldSettings LabelTextWrapping="Wrap" LabelWidth="175" LabelMinWidth="75" CellMinWidth="75" CellWidth="175" AllowEdit="True" AllowResize ="true" EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamTextEditor

}">

<igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle

>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamTextEditor

}">

<Setter Property

="ValueConstraint">

<Setter.Value

>

<igEditors:ValueConstraint MaxLength

= "40"/>

</Setter.Value