Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Date Validation using XamDateTimeEditor
posted

Hi,

I need to basically ensure that the user does not select a date less than todays date. I tried to use the value constraint as below. I did not get this working since I try to attach a custom object as a value for the "MinInclusive" field. 

If I give a hard coded date it validates correctly. Can anyone suggest how to bind my custom object to the MinInclusive field? Im using MVVM pattern

<igDP:Field Name="AuditScheduledDate">

<igDP:Field.Settings>

<igDP:FieldSettings EditorType="{x:Type igEdit:XamDateTimeEditor}" EditAsType="{x:Type Sys:DateTime}">

<igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igEdit:ValueEditor}">

<Style.Setters>

<Setter Property="ValueConstraint">

<Setter.Value>

<igEdit:ValueConstraint MinInclusive="{Binding Path=MinDate, Mode=TwoWay}" MaxInclusive="01/01/2050" />

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

<Setter Property="InvalidValueBehavior" Value="RetainValue" />

</Style.Setters>

<Style.Triggers>

<Trigger Property="IsValueValid" Value="false">

<Trigger.Setters>

<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="Red" />

</Trigger.Setters>

</Trigger>

</Style.Triggers>

</Style>

</igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>

</igDP:FieldSettings>

</igDP:Field.Settings>

</igDP:Field>

Thanks,

Ranjith

Parents Reply Children
No Data