Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to add mask when using a Value Constraint in a XamDataGrid
posted

I have added Value Constraints to all my XamDataGrid fields to test for business rules.  I have decimal values that need to be treated to accept a prescision of 3 not 2, (i.e. 20.234), below is my XAML which is working great except that I can only enter up to two decimal places instead of 3.  Please advise:

<igDP:Field Name="AsFoundMeter" Label="As Found Meter">
                                                            <igDP:Field.Settings>
                                                                <igDP:FieldSettings LabelMinWidth="100" EditorType="{x:Type igEditors:XamNumericEditor}"  EditAsType="{x:Type sys:Double}">                                                                   
                                                                    <igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>                                                                       
                                                                        <Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:ValueEditor}">
                                                                            <Style.Setters>                                                                              
                                                                                <Setter Property="ValueConstraint">
                                                                                    <Setter.Value>
                                                                                        <igEditors:ValueConstraint Nullable="False"  MinInclusive="0" MaxInclusive="1050" />
                                                                                    </Setter.Value>
                                                                                </Setter>
                                                                                <Setter Property="InvalidValueBehavior" Value="RetainValue" />
                                                                            </Style.Setters>
                                                                            <Style.Triggers>
                                                                                <Trigger Property="IsValueValid" Value="false">
                                                                                    <Trigger.Setters>
                                                                                        <Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="Red" />
                                                                                    </Trigger.Setters>
                                                                                </Trigger>
                                                                            </Style.Triggers>
                                                                        </Style>
                                                                    </igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
                                                                </igDP:FieldSettings>
                                                            </igDP:Field.Settings>
                                                        </igDP:Field>