Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DataItem columns are missing with XamDataGrid v9.1
posted

Hi,

We are about to switch from Infragistics.Wpf.v8.2 to Infragistics.Wpf.v9.1, but I came across with a problem that I cannot resolve. We use XamDataGrid in control that displays certain type of business objects and some of the properties are gone missing when I build the project with the new library of yours. All I did I updated the references to the new library dlls.

To make it clearer. I have set AutoGenerateFields to true and removed all field layout definition.

<igDP:XamDataGrid x:Name="masterViewGrid" GroupByAreaLocation="None" IsNestedDataDisplayEnabled="False" Theme="Aero">

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings AllowAddNew="False" AllowDelete="False" HighlightAlternateRecords="True" AutoArrangePrimaryFieldReservation="None" AutoGenerateFields="True"/>

</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

</igDP:XamDataGrid>

In that case I would have expected all the fields are listed, but no. Compared to the second screenshot, which was taken from the XamDataGrid v8.2 you can see that several columns are not there despite of  the same xaml.

Please advise. Regards,

Peter

posted

Hello Peter,

I have created a support case on your behalf about this issue and at this point it is best to continue this discussion there.

Regards,

Alex.