Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to take comboBoxes within field..
posted

Hi,

Here i am using xamgrid to take data from the user.

In that my first coumn should have comboBoxes from which user can select the item. How to place

comboBox within first column cell.

Please give me some suggestions.

also if the user clicks add button means it have to provide new row with again combobox in the first coumn

retaining old row.

Thank You!!!

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello,

To have a XamComboEdit, you have to set the EditorStyle of that field like this:

<igDP:Field Name="State" Label="Status">

<igDP:Field.Settings>

<igDP:FieldSettings EditorStyle="{StaticResource StatusFieldStyle}" />

</igDP:Field.Settings>

</igDP:Field>

<Style x:Key="StatusFieldStyle" TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamComboEditor}">

<Setter Property="ItemsProvider" Value="{StaticResource StatusItemsProvider}" />

</Style>

You can see an example of this in the XamFeatureBrowser, which is installed together with the components.

For your second requirement - adding new row, you have to add in the DataSource a new object of your underlying class (if you bind to a Collection) or a new DataRow in your table (if you bind to a DataTable).

Hope this helps,

Alex.

Reply Children