Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible each week height in different size in xamMonthCalendar calendar?
posted

Hi i have some questions in xamMonthCalendar  calendar,

1.Is it possible each week height in different size in xamMonthCalendar calendar?
2.Is it possible to add custom buttons in a particular day?if yes how many we can add in a single day?
 3.is it possible to drag and drop the custom ImageAndTextButtonUIElement button created by using IUIElementCreationFilter from one day slot to another day slot in xamMonthCalendar calendar?
4.How to arrange the text in the left side of the ImageAndTextButtonUIElement,because text always aligned in right side of the button in ImageAndTextButtonUIElement?
5.is it possible to give the name for ImageAndTextButtonUIElement like in the normal button?if yes how to get the name when i click the button?
6.How to get the text value of ImageAndTextButtonUIElement  when i click the button?
6.Is there any way to get the all childelements name from parent DayUIElement in xamMonthCalendar calendar?
Thanks in Advance,
Shan

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data