Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SummaryDefinitions with Grouping - Hanging/Performance Issues
posted

I've knocked up some simple summaries on numerical fields (as below) and in my grid I generate about a dozen records or so and group on a single field. The group summary is in the group header as expected and everything is good, but when I expand the group I see the rows and summary record but the application hangs. If I take out the SummaryDefinitions below and perform the exact same steps it works fine, clearly an issue related to the SummaryDefinitions.

I'm using 8.2

<igDP:FieldLayout.SummaryDefinitions>

<igDP:SummaryDefinition Key="TotalQuantity" SourceFieldName="Quantity" Calculator="Sum" StringFormat="{}{0}" DisplayArea="BottomFixed,InGroupByRecords" />

<igDP:SummaryDefinition Key="TotalPending" SourceFieldName="Pending" Calculator="Sum" StringFormat="{}{0}" DisplayArea="BottomFixed,InGroupByRecords" />
</igDP:FieldLayout.SummaryDefinitions>

Update
=====

If i have only a couple of records (3 in the last test) it works.... but it's as slow as