Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom controls in panel item
posted

Hi,

Can I have other WPF controls in the panel item of Carousel? What I'm looking for is the ability to display live charts in Carousel controls, with each panel showing live charts for a particular item. Also I would like user to interact with controls in the selected panel item, like clicking buttons, choosing options, entering text, etc.

Regards,

Aditya.P 

posted
    The xamCarouselPanel is like any other WPF panel in that it can accept any type of content. You should be able to do something like:

<igWindows:XamCarouselPanel>
        <igCA:XamChart />
        <igCA:XamChart />
        <igCA:XamChart />...
    </igWindows:XamCarouselPanel>

The items presented by the XamCarouselPanel will continue to be active just as if they were housed in a Canvas or Grid panel.

-- Grant
    "apasumarthi" wrote in message news:61436@forums.infragistics.com...

Hi,

Can I have other WPF controls in the panel item of Carousel? What I'm looking for is the ability to display live charts in Carousel controls, with each panel showing live charts for a particular item. Also I would like user to interact with controls in the selected panel item, like clicking buttons, choosing options, entering text, etc.

Regards,

Aditya.P 

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/16908/61436.aspx#61436