Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Design-time tools
posted

Does Infragistics plan to add design-time tools (ie for setting up columns) similar to the Microsoft DataGrid / GridView ones?

Thanks,

John

posted

John,

We will definitely be adding design time tools like setting up columns.  I can't comment on a release date, but the developer experience is something that is important to us.  If you have additional ideas about what you'd like to see on the design surface feel free to email me at productmanager@infragistics.com .

Kind Regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    andrew m. flick | product manager :: rich client

posted

John, Infragistics is pretty good about making design tools for most of their products I haven't been in the xamDataGrid since early beta (and dont use the design tools myself) but if they don't have them in there right now I imagine they are working on putting them in as we speak :)