Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dynamic editor on each row
posted

Hey,

I'm trying to set up a grid where, for one column, the editor in the column needs to be driven based on another column's value.  To do this I set up a CellValuePresenter style for the dependent column with a few data triggers in it that set the Template property based on the other column's value.  It is all working functionally, the problem is the dynamic controls have different coloring than the controls in the grid. 

I think it has something to do with theme styles.  I have the office blue theme set up for Editors,DataPresenter, etc in my App.xaml and a dynamic combo editor, for example, has blue coloring instead of colors that are consistent with the rest of the cells of the grid.  Does something need to be done to get the editor to use the grid level styles?

If needed, attached is a simplified sample project demonstrating this behavior.

Thanks

DynamicEditors.zip