Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save button on toolbar doesn't commit cell changes
posted

Hey,

I have a Save button on a toolbar.  My problem is that if I edit a cell and click the Save button on the toolbar without clicking off of the cell then the changes to the cell are not commited to the underlying object before my save logic occurs.  If I use a regular button then everything is fine.  I've had this problem before when binding to the XamTextEditor and it was related to the toolbar button not taking focus when it is clicked (when binding to the Value property of the text editor; binding the Text property works fine).  Is there any way to force the changes to a cell to commit as they are made?

Also, is it possible to disable the image that indicates that a row is being edited or to have it turn off based on a property value?  I have AllowEdit bound to a boolean on a view model and it would be nice to stop the image from being shown based on a binding.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data