Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Data in columns go invisible when dragging columns with BoundFields and UnboundFields
posted

When I try reordering columns in XamDataGrid and the FieldLayout got a mix of BoundField objects and UnboundField objects, the data

are no longer visible. If I debug, I see the Fields are not deleted, however, no data is any longer visible. If I reorder columns in a XamDataGrid

with only BoundField objects, this problem is not visible. I have used the example code I have found in these posts to support drag and dropping

columns in XamDataGrid.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Assuming that you are using the Move method of the Field to rearrange the Fields, I am seeing the same behavior on my machine.  I have also tested this with the latest internal build and this didn't have the problematic behavior.  As such, I would recommend opening a case with Developer Support so that you may be notified when a hot fix is released that no longer has this issue.

Cases can be opened with developer support with the following link:

http://es.infragistics.com/support/submitrequest.aspx

Children
No Data