Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
VB Winforms to Wpf C#
posted

is there any one how can tell my what are the equal in c#

DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Summaries

Dim diffMm As SummarySettings = grdOmsætning.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Summaries("DiffMm")
diffMm.CustomSummaryCalculator = New clsCalculateDiffMm
diffMm.SummaryType = SummaryType.Custom
Dim diffKr As SummarySettings = grdOmsætning.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Summaries("DiffKr")
diffKr.CustomSummaryCalculator = New clsCalculateDiffKr
diffKr.SummaryType = SummaryType.Custom
Dim diffMmProcent As SummarySettings = grdOmsætning.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Summaries("DiffMmProcent")
diffMmProcent.CustomSummaryCalculator = New clsCalculateDiffMmProcent
diffMmProcent.SummaryType = SummaryType.Custom
Dim diffKrProcent As SummarySettings = grdOmsætning.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Summaries("DiffKrProcent")
diffKrProcent.CustomSummaryCalculator = New clsCalculateDiffKrProcent
diffKrProcent.SummaryType = SummaryType.Custom

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Thomas,

If you are converting from VB in Windows Forms to C# in WPF, that also likely means that you are converting to using a XamDataGrid (WPF) from the UltraGrid (Windows Forms). If this is case, then it’s worth noting that the APIs of the XamDataGrid are a bit different than the UltraGrid, and you may find that not everything can be "directly" brought over.

Still, we do have a documentation article about adding summaries to the grid, and I would recommend you review it here: https://es.infragistics.com/help/wpf/xamdatapresenter-programmatically-add-summaries-to-a-field.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.