Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamTileManager explicit rows and columns
posted

Hi there

How do i achieve following:

I have a tile manager, with 4 tiles. 2 Columns, 3 Rows. Tile on second column has a rowspan of 2. Now when i drag the tile on row 3, which has a column span of 2, it's stops always where the next row would start, instead of been able to drag it so far to the top, as i would like?

Hard to describe, so i attached a sample. There are the four tiles:

'Info01' (red)

'Info02' (yellow)

'Object' (blue)

'Evt' (green)

And when i want to make the tile 'Evt' bigger, as i drag it's top border more to the top, it's stops at the height of tile 'Info02' (where the second row starts). When i let it go, and drag again, i'm able to make it a little bigger, till i reach the top of the mentioned row. And i can do this, till i kinda reach the top.

Sample:

XamTileManager_Test03.zip

Regards

Offline posted

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your post. I am able to reproduce the behavior you described.

I discussed the matter with the team we are not sure if this behavior is by design or bug in the control itself.

In response to this issue being logged, I have opened a new private support case for you that I will be linking to this issue so you can be notified when a fix or other resolution becomes available. This private case has an ID of CAS-212202-R4L1B2 and you can access it here: <https://es.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity>

Regards,