Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Export Chart To Excel Chart
posted

Hi, I've create a rather complex XamDataChart and I would like to export it into Excel.

I know about the option to export it as an image and add it to excel, but I have a more complex requirement - to export it as a real Excel chart and not as a static image.

Do you have something built in to the XamDataChart/Excel/Reporting that allows me to do something like this? or do I need to manually create the excel-export piece by piece out of the existing XamDataChart?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hello,

I have been looking into your question and an approach I could suggest is to create a chart in an Excel worksheet using the WorksheetChart feature. More about adding a chart to a worksheet could be found here.

I have attached a simple sample application that demonstrates this approach this approach. Please test it on your side and let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Associate Software Developer
Children
No Data