Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I am looking for the event that fires when editing is ended for the whole row
posted

I really need to know the event that fires when row is entered into the grid, not just a column editing is complete.

I know that the grid knows when editing for the whole row is finished, as it then creates a new row in the grid when you indicate you are done adding the new row by pressing the enter key. I need to call my method to handle my logic there.

I tried handling the EditModeEnded event but it fires after I am done adding data for each column not for the whole row.

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Parents
No Data
    posted

I figured out the solution for my problem...in case anyone is looking for it.....

this.Grid.ExecutingCommand +=new EventHandler<Infragistics.Windows.Controls.Events.ExecutingCommandEventArgs>(Grid_ExecutingCommand)

void Grid_ExecutingCommand(object sender, Infragistics.Windows.Controls.Events.ExecutingCommandEventArgs e)

{

//if committing the record addition then invoke sort:

if( e.Command == Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.DataPresenterCommands.EndEditModeAndCommitRecord )

{

//Do your app logic here.......

}

}

Children
No Data