Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SplitPane won't fill the content
posted

I am trying to create the two column layout that can be re-sized to fill the whole content. Take a look at my xaml snippet below.

<igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="MainSplit" SplitterOrientation="Vertical" igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedLeft" >

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="PanelsSplit" SplitterOrientation="Horizontal">

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="LeftTopSplit" igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedTop">

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="OverView" cal:RegionManager.RegionName="Overview" MinWidth="200" />

</igDock:SplitPane>

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="LeftBottomSplit" igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedTop">

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="SectionList" cal:RegionManager.RegionName="Panels" MinWidth="200" />

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="DocumentsSplit" SplitterOrientation="Horizontal" SizeChanged="DocumentsSplit_SizeChanged">

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="RightTopSplit" igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedTop">

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="SectionDetails" cal:RegionManager.RegionName="Documents" MinWidth="200" AllowDockingRight="False" />

<igDock:SplitPane x:Name="RightBottomSplit" igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedTop">

<igDock:ContentPane x:Name="SessionDetails" cal:RegionManager.RegionName="SessionDetails" MinWidth="200" AllowDockingRight="False" />

</igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

Each column has the top and bottom panes, and each column is hosted by another splitPane so they can be separated vertically. However the problem is the main split panel (root) won't fill the content of the dockmanager.

I was able to do this using the WinForms Infragistics DockManager control very easily by setting the Dock property of the dockManager to Fill and have the contents inside stretch.

How can I achieve the same using the WPF dockManager?

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data