Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to add contents of fields within same columns to get it in summary in XAML code?
posted

I am using XamDataGrid and this grid is a nested list . As you can see in below image theer are 4 columns:Position, Market Value,Low and 10th %ile.

There are 2 levels of hierarchy - Rows CEO Group and General Group falls under first level and

the rows below them are 2nd level of hierarchy.

Now I want that at the bottom of each group i.e.  Rows CEO Group or General Group, I need a summary row similar to the rows which are bolded in below image 

i.e. CEO Group Total or General Group Total that should contains the sum of their fields and the last bolded row Report Total contains the sum of all the fields(from top to bottom).

Can you please suggest if it is possible with summaryfield of xamdatagrid?

A working source code would be beneficial .

Thanks

How to add contents of fields within same columns to get it in summary in XAML code:

Position Market Value Low 10th %ile
CEO Group
    Scheible
    1-A President/Chief Executive      Officer -
$902,025 $0 $10
 Pekala
 360-A VP & Chief Information   Officer -
$340,000 $0 $20
CEO Group Total $1,242,025 $0 $30
General Group

Doss
   2-A EVP, Executive           Commercial Operations -

$360,210 $0 $10
 Hellrung
 10-A SVP, General     Counsel/Secretary -
$380,003 $0 $20
General Group Total $740,213 $0 $30
Report Total $1,982,238 $0 $60
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Richa,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics. You can override the look and feel of the entire summary record by writing a custom SummaryResultsPresenter. I attached a sample demonstrating this to help you get started.

I recommend reviewing the default styles for the XamDataGrid to understand more about the layout and design of the summary. You can locate the files here:

C:\Program Files\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 20xx.x\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter

Note, the custom summary descriptions is considered to be a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing us.

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live: http://ideas.infragistics.com

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.  You can also link back to this thread for additional details.
    Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.

Let me know if you have any questions.

WpfApplication1.zip
Reply Children
No Data