Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hidden / Closed content page in group pane / XamDockManager
posted

Hi

I have a XamDockManager and within it a DocumentContentHost, which has a SplitPane and this SplitPane has a TabGroupPane.

I am able to add content panes within this TabGroupPane programatically. Then user closes (hides) a content pane. I have unique tag for each new content pane added to TabGroupPane. I am able to unhide by setting its visibility to visible and calling activate method. I reference this by looping through GroupPane's Items list. 

However when user un-docks a pane and re-dock to make a new group at runtime and I am not able to access panes anymore. How can I make one of those content pane visible when these are not in same TabGroupPane anymore.

Is there an API which can return me content pane within a XamDockManager (at run time it could be in any split pane, tab group etc) by the tag or name?