Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamDiagram options pane customization
posted

I would like to customize look and feel of options pane button and customize contents of options pane. Is it possible to display properties of the object which is bound with node which are shown in options pane when option pane button is pressed?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Abs,

You can going to your Infragistics installation directory and grabbing the default styles for the XamDiagram. This is location: 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<you version, for example 2016.2>\WPF\DefaultStyles\XamDiagram\generic.xaml.

You can add the styles you wish to modify to the Resources of XamDiagram. For example in the generic.xaml file you can search  for style with TargetType equal to ‘DiagramOptionsPane’, so  you can  restyle the options pane and its content. You can remove tabs add new one and change their look. The default DataContext for TabContro and TabItems is DiagramOptionsPaneDataContext class. From its members  you can access some properties of the object which is bound with node. Also in the generic.xaml file you can find the ‘OptionsPaneButton’ and change its look.

I have created simple sample application, where you can test my suggestions.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Zhivko
    Entry Level Software Developer

OptionsPane.zip
Children
No Data