Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Zoom Customization
posted

Hi, I'm using the zoom feature of xamDataChart and trying to customize it, please advise:

I would like the zoom to be only on x axis  , I've set only horizontal and it is works fine

HorizontalZoomable="True" HorizontalZoombarVisibility="Visible"...

1. While dragging on the chart to zoom in, I get a dashed-rectangle based on the position I've started the drag until the end position, but I would like to see only X axis being selected and not Y axis. that is, upper and lower lines of the rectangle should always be on top and bottom of the chart - as there is no meaning to selecting part of the y axis in this case.

2. I want to change the label appearance once I zoom. that is, when the zoomed in range is hour, show time by minute, if range is minute, show seconds, etc. I have the event but I could not find how to calculate the viable range for this matter.

Thanks.

Offline posted

Hello eligazit,

It appears that this forum thread is a duplicate to the one authored by you that I have just recently answered. For reference, the other forum thread can be found here: http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/108204.aspx.

As this one is a duplicate, I will be marking this thread as closed. If you need further assistance, I will be happy to assist you on the other thread.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer