Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor - multiple select with many items is scrolled to end of list, but I want start of list
posted

I have a XamCombo with AllowMultipleSelection="True" and CheckBoxVisibility="Visible".  There are 50+ items in the drop down.  If I select multiple items (for example, the first and last items only), then the text display is positioned at the end of the comma list and the drop down list scrolls the last item into view.  How can I change this behavior so that the text display is positioned show the start of the comma list is shown and the drop down list scrolls the first selected item into view.  I think this is a more natural way.

I tried using ScrollIntoView, but that doesn't see to work until I select the drop down list twice - I must be doing something wrong here.

I an using Infragistics 16.1 and if it matters the XamComboEditor is inside a XamPropertyGrid.

Thanks,

Arthur

Offline posted

Hello Arthur,

I created the following case for you: '
    CAS-176948-N2L0C6' and will update you through it. You could see it in your account in the 'Support Activity' page.