Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ribbon Office 2013 Theming issue
posted

Hi, I created a ribbon using Office2013 theme and an application menu mode of Office2010, but for some reason my application menu's subitems are barely visible. If you run the sample I have attached, and select the tab "Menu", and then "SubMenu A", you will notice that only the last item (Submenu A - item 6) is clearly visible. This is because for this item I set the ApplicationMenu2010Item.Header property explicitely to a Label instead of a string. Why is the styling so strange when the header is set to a string? It doesn't seem to me that this is the way it's supposed to look? By the way, when you hover over the items the styling is also different for strings vs. labels.

Regards, Stefan

RibbonThemed.zip
Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Stefan,

I created the following case for you: 'CAS-176195-M7V6K8' and will update you through it. You could see it in your account in the 'Support Activity' page.

Reply Children
No Data