Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDiagram OptionsPane customizatio
posted

Hi,

I would be grateful for help on XamDiagram customization of:

(1) OptionsPane

Help states that For the purpose of creating another implementation of a context menu (different from the options pane), the xamDiagram exposes a DiagramOptionsPaneDataContext class.

I can't find a way to do it. What I'm intending to do is to provide for a node some (not shape/color) related parameters, as node are to represent transform blocks.

See picture below

(2) Toolbox categories

I'd like to remove from view the custom toolbox categories (basic shapes and connections). App is supposed to provide custom categories only.

regards,

A.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Artur,

About your first question I can say that it is written a little bit strange for me because i didn't find a way to do it. I can suppose to restyle "DiagramOpsionsPane" which is having DiagramOptionsPaneDataContext class as a DataContext. When restyle it you can remove tabs add new one and change their look and benefit from the members that are disposed by DiagramOptionsPaneDataContext class.

About your second question I can say that everything is possible here. You can hook to CategoryAdding event and cancel adding of the two predefined categories. You can add a new category in CustomCategories collection.

I have created a sample for you where these things are shown. Please find it in the attachmetns.

Thanks,

M.Yovchev

XamDiagramCustomizations.zip
Reply Children
No Data