Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Possible bug? (might be something im disabling im not sure)
posted

hey everyone,

sorry for the double post, I'm currently working on a project that has tabs durring runtime, I'm using the xamcarouselpanel and i have pictures loaded into it. When I click a tab to show a different form and click back to my pictures tab the navigation buttons dissapear.

wasnt sure if this happend to anyone else.

thanks in advance,

Joel

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Joel,

There is a known issue using a xamCarouselPanel in a tab in a TabControl. The following is from the documentation which goes into detail about this issue and how to work-around it:

Using xamCarouselPanel and xamCarouselListBox Inside of a Tab Control

When either the xamCarouselPanel or xamCarouselListBox is used inside of a Tab control, xamCarouselPanel or xamCarouselListBox control must be wrapped with an AdornerDecorator to ensure that the CarouselPanelNavigator remains visible as the active tab changes. Without the AdornerDecorator, the CarouselPanelNavigator may disappear when switching to and from the tab containing the xamCarouselPanel or xamCarouselListBox control.

In XAML:

<TabControl>
    	<TabItem x:Name="tabSample" Header="Sample">
    		<Grid>
    			<AdornerDecorator>
    				<igDP:XamCarouselPanel />            
    			</AdornerDecorator>
    		</Grid>
    	</TabItem>
    </TabControl>

Reply Children
No Data