Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ContentPane losing PaneHeaderPresenter style after redocking.
posted

If I undock a contentpane that I've styled with a custom PaneHeaderPresenter style then redock, the style I set is gone, as are the MinWidth and other properties. How do I keep those when I redocks?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Stephen,

How are you setting the PaneHeaderPresenter style?  Is it an implicit style reference?  If you undock a contentpane it gets placed inside of a different window that won't have your PaneHeaderPresenter style.  This doesn't matter much because the PaneHeaderPresenter isn't used for a single undocked contentpane.  When you redock it however, it should be picking up on the PaneHeaderPresenter style again as it re-enters the visual tree.

About the MinWidth and other properties, what control are you setting these on?  The contentpane or the PaneHeaderPresenter?  MinWidth isn't very useful on the PaneHeaderPresenter as this won't restrict the width of the contentpane itself.

Can I see your xaml where you have all this setup?

Children
No Data