Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Converting windows form e.x value into ultrachart x axis value
posted

I am using the Ultrachart in windows application and the version is 8.2. I have created the ultra chart as Composite chart with numeric time axis. for x axis datatype is time  and y axis datatype is  numeric . then  i have add the two types of chart, step area chart and stack area chart and i have binded these charts using series. I want to capture the datavalue of the chart in mouse double click event So that i am capturing the  mouse  click event and  i am able to capture only the form x value not ultra chart x xais value.  How i can convert the value into the Ultrachart x axis value. 

Note:-

the chartdata click event  is not firing because i ploting chart using the series but not in datasource

Private Sub UltraChart1_MouseDoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles UltraChart1.MouseDoubleClick

' Here i am able to capture only the e.x as form x axis i need to convert to ultrachart value

End Sub 

Please any one help how to convert the windows form x value to a ultrachart x axis value

Parents
No Data
    posted

With current chart API you are unable to convert e.x value to ultrachart value in МouseDoubleClick event. ChartDataClick event is raised when you click on the specific data value (in your case this are just the points).

You can try looking at our "Interactive chart" WinForms Chart samples in version 8.2. It is possible to find the functionality you need there.

Children
No Data