Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid Grouped by Column get data from hidden Column
posted

So what I have is 

ultraGrid1.DataSource = HL7;

ultraGrid1.Visible = true;

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["File_Path"].Hidden = true;

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.GroupByBox.Hidden = true;

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].SortedColumns.Add("Date", false, true);

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.AutoFitStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AutoFitStyle.ResizeAllColumns;

Which displays like this

+ Date 2015-07-22

Hour

- 11:06

- 11:01     <---- Click

When I attempt to retrieve the data as such 

private void ultraGrid1_ClickCell(Object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ClickCellEventArgs clicked)

{

if (ultraGrid1.Rows[clicked.Cell.Row.Index].Cells["File_Path"].Value != null)

presentation_Browser.Navigate(ultraGrid1.Rows[clicked.Cell.Row.Index].Cells["File_Path"].Value.ToString());

}

I get an Exception...  Should I be paying attention to the Bands?  Or am I attempting to get the data in a poor way or am I using the wrong event all together.
Its probably just me but I've tried for a few hours to get the data out...  If more details or source code is needed please let me know.
Thanks for your time.
Parents Reply Children
No Data