Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Programmatically activate sort
posted

I have a WinTree and I want to programmatically sort the nodes. I know this can be easily done by having the user click the column headers. However in my application, there won't be any column headers. Please assist.

Thanks,

-kel-

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

A ColumnSet has a SortedColumns collection.  Use the Add() method of the SortedColumns collection to add the first column you wish to sort by, then the next, and so on.  There are two overloads; one takes an UltraTreeNodeColumn, the other takes both the column and a boolean that determines whether to sort ascending or descending. 

Please remember that these forums area a peer-to-peer resource to share issues and ideas with other Infragistics users.  If you require official support from Infragistics, please submit a support request to Infragistics Developer Support from this page of our website.

Children
No Data