Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel Export - Column headers won't repeat in groups
posted

Hello

I am struggling to get my column headers to repeat in the excel export, following updating from one version to another.

Previous version: Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v8.2 (8.2.20082.2022)

Now using version: Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v12.1 (12.1.20121.1001)

With the previous version, when exporting to excel with 1 or more grouped columns, the headers would appear at the top of each set of grouped data, rather than just once, at the top of the sheet. After upgrading to the version I'm on now, this functionality has disappeared, and I now only see the column headers once at the top of the sheet. This is without me changing anything.

I have made sure that the ViewStyle of the export is set to MultiBand, and that ViewStyleBand property is set to OutlookGroupBy. Also, the HeaderPlacement property of the export object is set to RepeatOnBreak. Although, changing this to any of the other options makes no difference.

To clarify where I am doing this, I am handling the ExportStarted event of the Export object and using:

e.Layout.ViewStyle = ViewStyle.MultiBand
e.Layout.ViewStyleBand = ViewStyleBand.OutlookGroupBy
e.Layout.Override.HeaderPlacement = HeaderPlacement.RepeatOnBreak

Maybe I am missing something obvious, or if not, let me know if you need me to send further details.

Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data