Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
bound datasource
posted

Hi,

I have an UltraTree databound to an UltraDataSource; essentially each band of my datasource contains one column, therefore making my UltraTree display very similar to an ordinary Windows Tree-List. The reason I'm using UltraTree instead of just the basic Windows TreeList is that the TreeList doesn't support data binding. Secondly, I will have this one DataSource shared among many UltraTrees within different tab-pages of my form, so that a single update to the DataSource (rows) will automatically be reflected on all bound UltraTrees. And here is my question...

I need have my UltraTree object be able to access the Tag object of a particular row from the DataSource. How?

Essentially, from my UltraTree-AfterSelect-Event handler, I will only know which node of my UltraTree was selected. How can I correspond this node to the original row in the DataSource, so that I can access the Tag object of that row?

-kel-