Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWeekView - possible to choose which days get grouped together on sixth box?
posted

Hello!

I was wondering if there is some property to specify which days get grouped together using this control?  My team want to specify which two days get grouped together as opposed to it being automatically assigned to Saturday/Sunday.

UltraWeekView

Thanks,

Bob

Parents
No Data
    posted

The grouping is not related to the weekend. It is the rendering of the control. so there is no empty area.

I need the work-week funcionality and I control the day visibility with the DaysOfWeek

The problem with the UltraWeekView is that is does not respect the FrirstDayOfWeek and ALWAYS starts with Monday.

I have a UltraMonthMulti always visible, and other possible view (Day, Work-week, Week, Month). So on Work-week and Week the views are not consistent. If I click a day on the UltraMonthMulti the week control will show another week. 17/08/2014 selected (Sunday, First day of week on UltraMonthMulti) but the UltraWeekView start the previous Monday and shows the 17 as the last day!

http://oi60.tinypic.com/ifcp79.jpg

Wekk

Is there any workaround this?

Children
No Data