Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Crash while selecting Appointments
posted

Hi

I am using Infragistic Vr 10.3 WinCalendar UltraDay View with multiple appointments.

While selecting multiple appointments a crash from Infragistic is coming(See below).This crash is not regular but random.

Please provide solution for same.

---------------

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Infragistics.Win.SelectionStrategyExtended.OnMouseUp(ISelectableItem item, MouseMessageInfo& msginfo)

at Infragistics.Win.SelectionStrategyExtended.OnMouseMessage(ISelectableItem item, MouseMessageInfo& msginfo)

at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Offline posted

Hi,

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know if you need my further assistance on this issue.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Offline posted

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.

In order to reproduce this on my machine I will need a sample, which reproduces the issue. When does the issue occur? Can you give us steps to reproduce it? I searched our internal issue tracking system and it seems that there is a very similar issue fixed in 11.2. Can you please test if the issue is reproducible with later version of Infragistics?

I will be glad to continue researching this for you if you are able to send me a sample or at least provide me with the steps to reproduce this issue.

I am looking forward to your reply.