Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to remove the sort image from the header
posted

If the sortindicator property for the grid is Ascending the sortimage in the header of the grid is pointing upward but i want it to be pointing down word.

For that I used the Draw filter and I placed the custome image in that place, but I can' t able to remove the image which is already persent in the header ( Down arrow). Can any one please tell me how to remove the Sort image from the header ( Down or up Arrow). through coding.

Thanks in Advance,

Pushpa.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Pushpa,

To prevent the grid from doing the default drawing for any element, you need to return true from the DrawFilter.DrawPhase method. This means that you have to make sure you are handling the same phase that the element is currently using to draw the arrow and then draw it yourself and return true to tell the grid not to draw it.