Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Getting summary value as soon as databinding is complete
posted

Hi,

I have my UltraCalcManager set to DeferredCalculationsEnabled = false and the LoadStyle of the UltraWinGrid set to PreloadRows.  I need to get the totals for my UltraWinGrid directly after I bind the data because I need to display some other data in a pivoted form based on the totals.  Is there a way that I can force calculations to occur immediately or receive some notification when everything has been evaluated? 

I have tried setting UltraCalcManager CalcFrequency to Async or Sync with no difference and I have tried using the SummaryValueChanged event of the UltraWinGrid but since the values aren't calculated until the GroupByRows(where my Summaries are) are visible the event isn't fired.  I need values calculated immediately, is this possible?

Parents
    posted

Ahhh!!!

I guess if you turn your computer off and come in to work the next day things magically start working...

Reply Children
No Data