Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Keep Summary Display on page bottom for print out
posted

Hi,

I was trying to print my UltraGrid and keeps the summary display on the bottom of the page instead of the end of the rows.  Please see screen shot

This is the print preview using UltraPrintPreviewDialog with document set as UltraGridPrintDocument generated from the grid.  The summary displays on the bottom of rows instead of all the way at the end of the page after all the empty rows.  I've set the SummaryDisplayArea to BottomFixed, it seems to be working during display, but on print out it doesn't work.  Is there any way to keep it on the bottom?  Also, the last two column is not resized correctly even though I've tried PerformAutoResize on the two columns - is there any way to give it priority over other columns on resize?  Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Chris X said:
    Is there any way to keep it on the bottom?

I don't think there is an option to print the summaries at the bottom of the page. I could be wrong, though. You should Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support so they can check it out. Maybe I am wrong and this is a bug.

Chris X said:
    the last two column is not resized correctly even though I've tried PerformAutoResize on the two columns - is there any way to give it priority over other columns on resize?

When are you calling PerformAutoResize? It's important to realize that the printer uses a different scaling mode than the sceen. So you have to make sure you PerformAutoResize on the print layout, not the on-screen layout. So handle the InitializePrint or InitializePrintPreview event of the grid and use the Layout passed into the event to do the auto-sizing. 

Children
No Data