Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can I move floating pane to tabgroup by double clicking?
posted

I am using both UltraTabbedMdiManager and UltraDockManager.

After floating the pane from the tab group, if I double click floating pane, it does not come back to tab group, but go into another dockArea.

Is there any way to change this?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello guidegi,

The mentioned behavior is expected in scenario, when you floating a pane from TabbedMDIControl . After double clicking on the pane, this pane will be docked, but not like a MDIChild, that`s why go into another dockArea. To solve this task, you could handle BeforeToggleDockState() event and include the code below:

private void ultraDockManager1_BeforeToggleDockState(object sender, CancelablePaneEventArgs e)

{

if (e.Pane.DockedState == DockedState.Floating && e.Pane.Tag == "IsMdiTabbed")

{

e.Cancel = true;

((Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.DockableControlPane)(e.Pane)).IsMdiChild = true;

}

if (e.Pane.DockedState == DockedState.Docked && ((Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.DockableControlPane)(e.Pane)).IsMdiChild)

{

e.Pane.Tag = "IsMdiTabbed";

}

else

{

e.Pane.Tag = null;

}

}

Please take a  look on attached sample and video file for more details and if you have any questions, feel free to write me

Regards

Video894.rar
Reply Children
No Data