Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarsManager tool spacing
posted

Hi there

We are using Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v13.1.20131.2060 in a C# .NET 4.0 WinForms app.

The toolbar is being used to provide the context menu items for an UltraWinGrid via the standard right click.

Could you please give me a heads up on how to DECREASE the spacing between items in the context menu item?

I have attached a .png file from which you can clearly see the large spacing between items, you will also note that none of the items has a image.

Regards

Geoff

Offline posted

Hello Geoff,

It seems that you have set the UseLargeImages property of the ToolbarsManger to true and that is causing the spacing between menu items as the images need space to be displayed. To set them back to false you can either set them to false through the MenuSettings property of the manger or through the PopoutMenuTool itself. To do that use code like:

popupMenuTool1.Settings.UseLargeImages = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;

or

this.ultraToolbarsManager1.MenuSettings.UseLargeImages = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True;

Please note that the settings of the PopUpMenuTool will override the settings on the MenuSettings property. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.