Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disposing Panel throw exception when using UltraTouchProvider
posted

Hi,

i have a project that use all components from infragistics 2013 vol1 and this project creates winpanel and child controls in the clientarea of the panel dynamically/programmatically

It works like a charm since i added the "UltraTouchProvider", the code where i dispose the winpanel throws an "InvalidOperationException" :

The error message :

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

The stacktrace :

at Infragistics.Win.ChildControlEventManager..ctor(Control rootControl)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.MouseEventManager..ctor(ControlUIElementBase controlElement)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Initialize(Control control, IUltraControl ultraControl, ProcessEvent eventsToProcess)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase..ctor(Control control, IUltraControl ultraControl, Boolean hookEvents)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase..ctor(Control control, IUltraControl ultraControl)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.CommonControls.AutoScrollControlUIElement..ctor(Control control, IUltraControl ultraControl)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraPanelControlUIElement..ctor(UltraPanel panel)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraPanel.get_ControlUIElement()
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnTouchProviderRegistrationChanged(ITouchProvider touchProvider, Int32 touchProviderListVersion)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnParentChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.AssignParent(Control value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.Remove(Control value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraPanel.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose()
   at Proteus.Components.Controls.Scripte.PreviewScreenBase.RemoveControl(UltraPanel aPanelHost, UltraPanel aControl) in C:\Data\Dev\TFS\Automation JT\Main\Proteus\Components\Controls\Scripte\PreviewScreenBase.vb:line 173

Can you help me?

Thank you,

Kind Regards.

posted

Hi,

Thanks for provided information, but to be honest I`m not sure how to reproduce your issue. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and if you think that I didn`t reproduce your scenario, please feel free to modify this sample to reproduce your issue and revert it back to me. I`ll be glad to research it for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

WindowsFormsApplication10.zip