Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid with ultraCheckeditor Control
posted

Hi All, 

I’m using infragistics ultraGrid control in my window Application project…. 

I’ve number of columns in the Grid control…. One new column with checkbox added to Grid control with below coding….

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeLayout(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)

{

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns.Add("Newcolumn");

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Newcolumn"].EditorControl = this.ucheckboxeditor_hide;

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Newcolumn"].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox;

}

Now I’ want to retrieve the checkbox control details wheather it’s checked or not in all rows…

how to find chekbox control in ultraGrid and how to get it's check or uncheked.... 

I’m finding very difficult to fix this problem…

Thanks In Advance…

Offline posted

You can loop through the rows looking in Ultragrid1.Rows(i).Cells("NewColumn").Value

This assumes you are not using any GroupBys if you are there is a method to just getnongroupbyrows and loop through them.

Is your datatype for NewColumn set to Boolean?

Nick