Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Trouble with drag/drop between/above/below Groups in the UltraExplorerBar
posted

I'm having trouble with drag and drop in an ultraexplorerbar that I'm using. In my UEB, all I have are groups. There are no items underneath these groups. Drag and drop works ok if my mouse pointer is within the group area themselves, but in the area between the groups (I have about 5 to 10 pixels of white space between each of them), the mouse turns into a Cursor.No kind of pointer indicating that "drop" is impossible at that location. This is especially annoying for the situation where the user wants to drag to the top or the bottom. Usually someone would like to take a group all the way to the top, past the very first group, in order to drag it to the top slot; however, the Cursor.No kind of cursor shows up there as well (and of course the drop isn't allowed as a result). Is there any way to make this drag and drop more user friendly? Forgive me for not including a screenshot. It has proved very difficult to include a screenshot with the mouse cursor inside of it (PrntScreen doesn't include it)