Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to use Infragistics.Win.FormattedLinkLabel.UltraFormattedTextEditor in ultrawingrid cell
posted

i am using ultrawin grid and want to save and retrieve the data in specific format of font and color as below

gvfezsF F RZGZRFGZ GFZ with specific colors , I also want to copy the text in the same format to ultrawin grid and ultra win textbox control and want to save in the same format . Can you please help me in this .I have an idea that this can be achieved using Infragistics.Win.FormattedLinkLabel.UltraFormattedTextEditor in ultrawingrid cell .Can you please assist in the same , as i have never used it before.

Offline posted

Hi,

The FormattedTextEditor gives you the ability to format text using a custom XML format. So you could set the grid column's Style to FormattedTextEditor and then set the value of the cell to a string that produces the formatting you have here.

For more details on the fomratting, you can check out the documentation on the FormattedTextEditor. Or, what I like to do is... but a FormattedTextEditor control on a form and then go to the Value property and click the ellipsis. This allows you to edit text in place and then you can look at the XML that was generated and see how it works. It's pretty straightforward.