Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinTree exception in Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
posted

Hello. I am encountering an exception in my code when running in a remote session on a Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 machine. (Using Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinTree.v12.2.dll.) I cannot reproduce the issue on Server 2008 SP2 or Server 2003.

This appears to happen when loading > 200 nodes into the tree, each with the same 16x16 image.

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Width()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.get_ImageSizeResolved()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.CalcItemSizeInternal(Int32& height, Int32& width)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.get_Size()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.get_ItemHeightResolved()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.get_ItemHeightResolvedWithSpacing()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.VisibleNodesManager.RecalulateScrollSize(Boolean isInReinitialize)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.VisibleNodesManager.Reinitialize()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.get_VisibleIndex()
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.ExpandCollapseAllHelper(Boolean expand, ExpandAllType expandAllType)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.ExpandAll()

Suggestions where I might look or how I might find out why it's not working in this environment? It feels memory related but there appears to be plenty of physical and virtual memory available on the machine when the exception happens.