Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarsManager
posted

Hi,

When I change my cursor, my utm don't change is property,

Private Sub ActiveWaitCursor()

StartForm.UseWaitCursor = True

' OR/AND

Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor

End Sub

My property change to

Cursor.Current = WaitCursor (If I add Current = WaitCursor)

Me.Cursor = WaitCursor

But

utm.Cursor = Default

(Why is not change my utm.Cursor, because form1 is a child of startform.  All other object was change but not my utm)

The problem is when the user click on button on utm wait cursor is the activate, if the user point the mouse in form1 the wait cursor appear and if is comeback to utm the cursor is become Arrow.

The final question

How I can change de cursor for wait cursor when user click on utm button on all program.

Francois

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Fancois,

I will be happy to assist you.

After investigating the behavior you've described, I have created a sample that demonstrates how I was able to utilize the Wait Cursor when clicking on a button from the UltraToolbarsManager. I have attached this sample onto this forum post for you to use as reference.

Please note: I used NetAdvantage 2012 Volume 2 Build 2038 to create my sample.

Please run the sample and let me know if you have any questions or if it doesn't depict what you are requesting in your post.

UltraToolbarsManagerButton112766.zip