Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDateTimeEditor MinDate and MaxDate not working
posted

It looks like I can set the MinDate and MaxDate of UltraDateTimeEditor. It will validate the value being assigned to it programmatically using the range; however, the editor and the dropdown are still acting using the default behavior.

I set the MinDate to 1/1/1950 and MaxDate to 12/31/2049. The control still only lets me type 12/31/29 and the dropdown only goes up to 12/31/2029. Is this expected? 

Version 11.2.

EDIT: Somehow the MaskInput of mm/dd/yy is affecting the behavior. Without the MaskInput, the control behaves as expected.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Why do not you want to be able to type 12/31/29, since this is between the minimum and maximum dates? Also, the dropdown goes beyound 2029 for me.

The issue might be coming from the version you are using. Could you please try to test your project against the latest service release available for version 11.2 or the trial of NetAdvantage 12.2 for Windows Forms?

I will be waiting for your feedback.

DateTimeEditorMinMax.zip
Reply Children